Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Another Touch of Winter

It seems as though winter will be hanging on for a little while longer. This morning we found ourselves covered with another blanket of snow so I pulled out the camera and headed outside before I headed off to work. Like most of the people I talk to, I am ready for spring to arrive, but one has to admit, God can create some beautiful stuff - even if it has to involve snow. One of the pictures is actually from the other day when the fog had rolled in. It was pretty too in its own way. These pictures weren't taken with the black and white option, nature just kind of made them that way on its own.
Thanks for indulging my photographic aspirations. I'm still really just experimenting,but it is pretty darn fun!

Thinking sun and warm thoughts - but appreciating the beauty of the seasons -
JAH

6 comments:

dan said...

Happy birthday, my dear!

love ya,
d.

Anonymous said...

HHHHAAAAPPPPPPPPYYYY BBBBIIIIRRRRTTTTHHHHDDDDAAAAYYYY!!!!

That middle picture is really neat.

Jim L said...

Happy birthday from one of your husband's readers (he sent me :-).

MR said...

Thanks for the chocolate cake!!!

oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I'm sure you'll be smothered in love today!

Joan Baumgartner Brown said...

My favorite birthday quote:

Inside every older person is a younger person -
wondering what the hell happened.
- Cora Harvey Armstrong

Happy Birthday, Jane!

Love,
Joan

JAH said...

Thanks so much for all of the birthday wishes! You are all wonderful...