Wednesday, May 14, 2008

May 14, 1983

Here is a picture of a picture of the big day. I remember it rained that morning, but by the time of our wedding, the sun had come out and it was really quite nice. If I recall correctly, the ceremony started at 6:30 pm and probably lasted about 1/2 hour. It was all really quite simple by today's standards, but it worked out just fine for us. Twenty-five years later, we have a lot of great memories and have two great children as a result, too! I was 17 years old when Dan asked me to marry him - he was 18 - and 19 - he was 20 - when I was at the front of the church with him. The rest, as they say, is history... Thanks, dear for 25 years!

5 comments:

Joan Baumgartner Brown said...

It's a remarkable accomplishment - 25 years. Congratulations. You two haven't changed a bit :)

Anonymous said...

I think dad should bring the mustache back.

And is your hair naturally a bit red? Cause I keep seeing red in my hair and I can't figure it out...

Congrats again!

JAH said...

Thanks, Joan. I was thinking that very same thing :)

I think it is a bit red, Carrie. It seems that no matter what color I use, there is still a tinge of red...

dan said...

What! You mean you color your hair?!?

JAH said...

Actually, after looking at this picture, I think I may almost be back to the original... :)