Friday, April 21, 2006

Life Is Good - God Is Good

Dan went to the doctor and everything is going to be okay. Life is good - God is Good. Of course, as I was thinking this, God is good always - even in the times where it doesn't seem like everything is going to be okay, but that is one of those things it is hard for me to grasp. So for today, I don't think I will try and understand that - I will just be happy that Dan is going to be okay.

The electricty was connected yesterday at the pavilion that was built at our church. It was good to see a little progress again. Things usually don't move along as quickly as it would appear that they could, but maybe patience is something that doesn't come easy, but is good when it comes.

This evening we will be heading to Anderson so Isaac can sign up for classes, take his placement exams and just basically hang out and get a feel for the place. I hope he comes away from there thinking that things will be okay.

Today is a work day for me in the pizza making world. There are already three big orders there waiting, which would be okay if that was the bulk of it for today, but most of the time that doesn't happen. I hope I am never as uptight about food as some people can be. I will probably regret writing this, but I have been fortunate enough to not have anyone call and complain about their food in quite some time. I hate those phone calls because people seem to lose all perspective when it comes to their food. Maybe it is just because something else in their life is going bad and they can't do anything about that so they will demand restitution in regard to their pizza and its toppings and crust. That is what I should tell myself next time someone acts as though their life really is ruined because of pizza.

Time to go. I hope everyone else has a good day today.

Love Jesus and Do What You Want-
JAH

No comments: