Saturday, April 22, 2006

The Times They Are A Changin'


This weekend we took Isaac to Anderson University and he has officially signed up for classes. There are a lot of things a person feels when they do this with a child. In a way I feel like part of our lives are finishing up. The sun is setting. But as Dan and I sat there listening to all the talks and info, etc., I realized that we are in a good place. Our kids, although not quite perfect, have been such an incredible blessing to our lives. I don't ever remember having the types of conversations with my parents that we have gotten to have with Carrie and Isaac. I know there are plenty of people out there in the world, for whatever reason, that have never had nor ever will have the chance to make cool memories with their kids. Thanks God, Dan and I are in a good place and I am so happy that you put us here.

Dan is not preaching tomorrow as Scott, our chairman of the board and good friend, is going to share a message for the first time. I hope everything goes okay for him. He and his family are pretty awesome.

Time to call it a day.

Christ's peace & Radical Hope -
JAH

No comments: