Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Untitled

That is kind of how I feel today - untitled. I think I have felt too many emotions these past few weeks and I'm not sure where I am. I know there are things I need to do and things I want to do. I feel like there is a way I should be and a way that I am. Getting from point A to point B is sometimes the hard part. I read my husband's blog a little while ago and it reminded me that the journey may be just as important as any current destination. We all need to enjoy our moments as they are given. I believe I have even written something like this before, but somehow I forget.

Lord, help me enjoy the moments in the journey. Help me to remember I don't have to accomplish everything at once. Thank you for the wonderful family you have given me to share the trip.

Fire up in me some radical hope...

JAH

No comments: