Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday

Well, Friday has finally arrived so it is a night out with Dan. I wish I could think of something exciting for us to do, but I feel like I'm about as exciting as going to the dentist. I need to get my mind firing on all of the cylinders again, but I don't push myself enough. Now I feel like I'm getting kind of a headcold, which is annoying. I'm also afraid to put on the dress I got to wear to a wedding tomorrow because it's not going to look like I think that it should. I suppose those types of thoughts are somewhat vain and right now I feel very unsure of myself.

Yesterday we ventured down to AU again and had a nice supper with Isaac, Graham, Caleb and Jared. I think they are planning to go downtown Indy this evening and talk with the homeless people that might be out and about. They thought they might try to have supper with them. I would imagine the conversations could be pretty interesting.

Now I believe I will clean the living room, hit the shower and see what happens the rest of tonight.

Peace and hope to all -
JAH

No comments: