Friday, January 03, 2014

TGIF

So glad that Friday is here. Today's meetings about made my head explode. I'm sure it will all be fine - I need to remind myself to take one thing at a time...and to be thankful for all that's good. So many people that I care about have had such a rough go of it this past several months.

Fridays are the day that Dan and I always go out to dinner. It's been our date night for years and I so appreciate that. We usually end up with our small group of friends - it's been a good time, especially this past year.

We are starting a new Bible study with Drew & Carrie and I am looking forward to learning again. Again, this past year has taken a toll on all of us - but I know that God never leaves, even through the crap - both our own and what we get from others. Trying to get back to that radical hope - but for now I'll be content with just being hopeful.



No comments: